SGD, Inc. is looking for quality individuals to become part of the SGD family as we continue to grow and expand our presence throughout California.
Employment Positions available
**Part-Time and Full-Time Adjuster Positions Available Throughout California**
Job Description – Property Adjuster
Write claims reports, property estimates, evaluate contents losses. Make justified and documented claims handling suggestions based upon the facts and policy language. Analyze coverage, write your own Xactimate estimates and be able to settle losses. Have a familiarity with ISO policy forms and manuscript policy language. Have a full understanding of the California Fair Claims Settlement Practices Regulations. Compose comprehensive written reports and letters.
Lift and carry a 50-pound ladder. Climb up on roofs. Go below structures. Enter locations that have experienced water, smoke and/or fire damage and may contain mold or other hazardous materials
Work outside the office, with minimum of supervision. Operate a motor vehicle for long periods of time.
Job Description – Commercial Liability/Auto Claims Examiner
- Investigation, analysis, and direct oversight of full case load of commercial auto liability claims
- Review independent adjuster reports for accuracy
- Promptly communicate with clients to provide outstanding customer service and results
- Promptly communicate with insureds, claimants, independent adjusters and attorneys as necessary. Strategize and act to obtain best possible results for claims.
- This position requires knowledge regarding insurance coverage
- Be an organized, effective communicator, and possess excellent analytical, writing, negotiation, and follow-up skills
- Ability to read, understand, and apply commercial policy terms and endorsement forms
- Minimum of 5 years of adjusting experience
- TPA experience an advantage
- Transportation claims experience a plus
- Ability to accurately handle a full case load in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organizational skills and maintenance of diary system
- Competence in using MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and the ability to learn new IT applications such as carrier or TPA systems
- Ability to draft coverage review memos
- Competitive base compensation
- Health benefits & 401K
- Employer paid continuing education courses and designations
- Opportunities for career advancement
E-mail, fax or mail your resume to SGD at the following
Address: Schifrin, Gagnon & Dickey, Inc.
980 Enchanted Way, Suite 105
Simi Valley, CA 93065-0912